Friday, July 9, 2010

Barefoot Bandit

Have you heard about the barefoot bandit?
I heard some stuff about him and did some research on the ever so trustworthy wikipedia
this story fascinates me.

Its a 19 year old kid from the seattle area who has stolen 5 small airplanes, a boat, 2 cars and is responsible for at least 100 burglaries. He lived in a forest and would break into people's houses and take stuff to survive. No one has yet been able to catch him.

Last they heard of him, he stole a plane and flew it to the Bahamas where he crashed the plane but escaped and continued his burglaries there...

Idk why but that kinda cracks me up..
Its like a video game.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2010

    that is inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. man I didn't know he was 19...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!
    Time for a lot of things to be put up here..
    and they will be..
    ..eventually..

    ReplyDelete