Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bittersweet..

in love
with these photos
and these people :)

see them!

Im very happy for the two... I know they are absolutely perfect for each other.. Helping to plan a wedding and being able to be a part of it is exciting as well... But at the same time it is so sad.. This my sister.. The friend I've had for the longest time... The friend that has always been there.. and she will continue to be there for me.. But it will be different.. Its crazy how fast someone can just walk into a life and take your friend away... I know, I know.. it needs to happen.. Its a bittersweet feeling..

4 comments:

  1. these two are probably the most perfect couple ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, my baby. I know how it feels. Hang in there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had to go through it many times huh

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know how you feel! Persevere

    ReplyDelete