Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 19

I visited my grandparents the other day, and while we were waiting for the pelemeni to be done
they decided to show me their photo albums with their wedding photos and photos of their parents
I cant believe I haven't seen it before! Maybe I have and just don't remember
Anyhow, they let me take one of their photo albums home.
I was so intrigued by my great grandfather that I had to take it and scan some photos in.
I will try to put them up tomorrow so stay posted :)
I love old photographs!
If you haven't seen the ones I posted of my dad earlier then you should check them out


I'm also contemplating whether or not to start a "take something cool every weekend" project
My camera has been feeling pretty lonely lately :(
Although the photo of the deer in this design I took fairly recently.


Day 19\
Yes, B is for Bambi too

4 comments:

  1. nice design but you should have used Celsius for the temp :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not the temperature..
    its the degree of the Earth's tilt at the winter solstice... or something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new ABC project, combining two of my many favorite things, words and art.

    p.s. deer are my favorite, and did I not tell you that you were going to have a fantastic time at your grandparents? :)

    ReplyDelete