Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Old School

As promised, here's the photos I grabbed from my grandparent's house
Here's their wedding photographs:
Vasiliy & Raisa
vasily & raisa wedding


These are my great grandparents-
great grandparents
I wish I could meet them!

Their youth-
youth

My grandma at her work (she's the third one on the top row)-
grandma raisa's work

Family dinner (great grandparents sitting in the back)-
great grandparents family

This one is great :) I don't remember, this one might be my dad-



and Paul definately looks like my dad-

3 comments:

  1. haha that youth picture is awesome.
    and whoa.. your dad looks identical to paul in that last picture, but a bit more stylish haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love what they're wearing :)
    your grandma is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your parents look like a couple of serious lovebirds.

    ReplyDelete