Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 40

finally, another post :)
words from Kye Kye
cant stop listening to them
Day 40

I also got a tumblr recently so feel free to follow if you wish
I felt that I was posting to facebook a little too much but on there I can go all out :)

I told some of you about that tree I found outside that I wanted to use for my room decor..
Well, it was a little too big so we tore the branches off and put them in a vase 
It looks pretty cool  but I'm a little worried..
Have any of you done this before? I'm scared of the moss and other stuff growing on there
Could it be bad for us? It doesn't seem to have too many bugs or anything on it so it should be alright
but I did hear a horror story of how one woman collected a vase of acorns
and after a couple days she found it full of maggots
yikes!

Have you guys seen max's Israel and engagement story yet? Check it out :)

3 comments:

  1. NICE tumblr!! welcome to the club :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks haha :)
    tumblr is the perfect combination of twitter and a blog

    ReplyDelete